Thanks for visiting Moonpig. We’ll do all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience, and that you are completely happy with your cards or gifts.
Now for the legal bit...
- Trading details
- Ordering from us
- Supply and pricing of goods
- Changing or cancelling an order
- Returns and refunds
- Use of the Website
- Mugs and sizing information for personalised T-shirts
- Offers and Promotions
- Moonpig Reward Loyalty Programme
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") set out your rights and obligations, and those of Moonpig.com Limited ("we" or "us"), in relation to this website, www.moonpig.com (the "Website"), any Moonpig application that you access (the "App") and any products, services and material of any kind available through the Site, the App or us (the "Services").
We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 3852652 under the name Moonpig.com Limited; the address of our registered office is Units 101-119, 30 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0HS. Our VAT registration number is 115 1385 43.
When we refer to "Moonpig" in these Terms, we mean us, the Site, the App and/or the Services, according to the context.
By registering with Moonpig, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register with Moonpig establish an "Account", and become "Users". Visitors to Moonpig who do not register with Moonpig, but who nevertheless use the Site or download the App, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access Moonpig.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this website or the app.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Website or the App.
You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to time in accordance with section 13 below.
You will be able to access most areas of Moonpig without registering your details with us. Other areas, and the opportunity to place orders with us, are only open to you if you register. I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice, and I am 16 years or older.
Whenever you buy a product through this Website or the App, you will be contracting with Moonpig.com Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 03852652.
Registered office: Unit
Registered office: Unit 7, Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0345 4500 100
VAT registration number: 115 1385 43
3.1. Product description
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on Moonpig is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout.
3.2. Placing your order
A contract for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
- The User places the order on the Site or App by pressing an order confirmation button ("Checkout") at the end of the checkout process: if the product in question includes content selected by the User it is a "personalised product"; if it is a standard product which does not include any content selected by the User it is a "non-personalised product"
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated payment method
- We will send to you a "Thank you for your order" email detailing your order, and other information we must provide to you
From time to time, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen product in stock
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error
- If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms
- The use of images for a personalised product which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated
- If a personalised product you wish to order contains anything which contravenes, or appears to contravene, our Content Rules (see section 3.4 below for our Content Rules)
- Due to the Licensing Act 2003, we are not permitted to sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. We may refuse an order or a delivery of alcoholic items at our discretion. By placing an order for alcohol, you confirm that both you and the person the order is to be sent to are aged 18 years or over
- We suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently
- It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
There are limited circumstances in which you may cancel an order after it has been made – see section 6 on this.
Note that we may bar or prevent an individual Account, User, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this website or the app.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this website or the app.
3.3. Personalising products
Moonpig aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. As a courtesy, we may allow you to make changes to your order whilst its status on your 'Order History' (under the 'My Account' tab) shows as 'Order Received': if it is not possible to make the change on-screen (which depends upon the product ordered), then you will need to contact our Customer Service Team by phone at 0345 4500 100 (or +44 345 4500 100 if outside the United Kingdom) to do so during our standard opening hours (which are 8.30am – 9.00pm United Kingdom time, Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays in England).
If you are uploading a photo, images must be in JPEG or PNG format. Any other format such as Word documents and PDFs cannot be accepted. For best results, we advise that you make the image dimensions approximately 1,000 pixels for the smallest edge of your photos. We print images at 300DPI (Dots Per Inch), so if you are scanning the image we recommend you use this setting. If you try to upload a photo that has a lower resolution or image size, we will accept it. However, an on screen warning will generally appear to let you know that the image may not appear very well on the selected personalised product.
By uploading, posting, contributing or including any content or material in a personalised product, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence (including the right to grant sub-licences through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that content or material solely for the purpose of performing obligations and exercising rights under these Terms. Note that we may modify content or material in order to conform it to Moonpig or the requirements of the product you have ordered (such as by cropping images).
3.4. Content Rules
We do not permit personalised products to include any content or material which:
- infringes anyone's copyright: in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to include that image or other content in the personalised product
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us
- advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
The above are our Content Rules.
3.5. Ordering multiple products
When ordering multiple products as part of the same order, Moonpig will inform you on-screen as to whether they will (or can) be despatched on the same day or as part of the same delivery
At Moonpig, you can pay for your products using credit card, debit card or any other payment method which we make available to you at the time of your order.
In addition, some products can be paid for using "Prepay". Please see section 9 for our Prepay terms and conditions.
3.7. 7:30pm Despatch Cut Off
- This service applies to all standard, square, large, large square, small cards and postcards available at Moonpig.com/uk
- This does not apply to gifts which need to be ordered by 4pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch
- This does not apply to flowers which need to be ordered by 7.30pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch
- This does not apply to XL cards which need to be ordered by 4pm Monday to Friday for same day despatch
- Card orders placed before 7:30pm Monday to Friday will automatically be despatched the same day using Royal Mail First Class Post unless the customer opts for another despatch date, Special Delivery or Saturday Special Delivery
- Card orders placed between 4 and 7.30pm will be despatched either the same day using 7.30pm Royal Mail First Class Post or the following day using Royal Mail First Class Post, Special Delivery or Saturday Special Delivery as selected by the customer
- For same day despatch using Royal Mail First Class Post, Special Delivery and Saturday Special Delivery card orders must be placed by 7:30pm Monday to Friday. All weekend and bank holiday card orders will be despatched the next working day (unless selected otherwise by the customer)
- For same day despatch using 7:30pm Royal Mail First Class Post card orders must be placed by 7:30pm Monday to Friday. All weekend and bank holiday card orders will be despatched the next working day (unless selected otherwise by the customer)
- Packaging and delivery costs for all card orders placed by 4pm with same day despatch or a another specified despatch date will cost the following
- Royal Mail First Class Post £0.65
- Special Delivery £6.75
- Saturday Special Delivery £9.15
- Packaging and delivery costs for all card orders placed between 4 and 7.30pm with same day despatch is only available with 7.30pm Royal Mail First Class Post and will cost from £0.96. To be clear Special Delivery and Saturday Special Delivery are not available on card orders placed after 4pm with same day despatch
- Royal Mail advises that 90% of all First Class post arrives the next day but can take up to 3 working days to arrive
- The 7:30pm order cut off time for same day despatch will not be available during peak periods such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. During these periods the cut off time for same day despatch will be 2pm
- Due to any major or unprecedented mechanical fault or unforeseen force majeure Moonpig.com/uk will endeavour to get all same day despatch card orders in the post as soon as possible but reserves the right to suspend and/or withdraw the 7:30pm Royal Mail First Class service
- Moonpig.com/uk reserves the right the change the postage cost at any time
- This service only applies to Moonpig.com/uk not Moonpig.com/au and Moonpig.com/us
4.1. Supply of Products
The cards and other products sold by us through our Website and the App are manufactured and shipped from a range of different in-house and third-party production facilities based in the United Kingdom, Guernsey and overseas. All of our suppliers of alcoholic goods are fully licenced under the terms of the Licencing Act 2003. You can find more detail here
4.2. Transfer of Title
Products despatched from Guernsey
By placing your order with us for a product which is despatched by us from Guernsey, you are agreeing to take title to your products at the point of despatch from our Guernsey production facilities and we will post your products in Guernsey on your behalf. Your rights as a consumer are not adversely affected.
4.3. Prices and VAT
All prices of products shown on the Website and the App include Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate.
4.4. Postage and packaging charges
For most items, prices are shown exclusive of postage and packaging charges; these will be shown separately at the checkout stage before you place your order. In some cases, prices shown may include postage and packaging. If this is the case this will be clearly stated.
4.5. VAT Receipts
In most cases your order confirmation email contains all the necessary information to constitute a simplified VAT receipt in line with the HMRC guidelines. However, should you require a Full VAT invoice you can request this via our contact form here. Please allow up to 10 working days for the full VAT invoice to be sent.
4.6. Substitute Products
Please note that if a product is unavailable, we may substitute it with an alternative product unless you request us not to do so.
During the order process, Moonpig will generally notify you of the despatch dates available and the expected timeframe for receiving your order; however, Moonpig does not guarantee delivery dates or times. We will make you aware of delivery charges (if any) before you place your order.
Expected delivery times and charges will differ depending on which products you order. More details are set out below.
5.1. General despatch information
The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
- Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode
- You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail's handy postcode finder available at www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode. To state the obvious, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the Royal Mail's postcode finder
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you provide for any order you place is correct
You can find more detail around delivery of our products here
5.2. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
Before you request a change or cancellation, it is best to check the status of your order by going to 'Order History', which can be found under the 'My Account' tab. Orders can only be changed or cancelled if the status is on 'Order Received'. If the status displays 'Order Printing' or 'Order Sent' then it has already been printed or despatched and, unfortunately, cannot be amended or cancelled.
It is best to call us if you need to cancel or change your order - dial 0345 4500 100 or +44 345 4500 100 if outside the United Kingdom. Please have your order number or the email address you registered with us available so we can answer your query as quickly as possible.
Emails are answered during business hours (Monday - Friday 8.30am - 9.00pm) in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order could begin production before your email is processed and we will be unable to make any changes requested in the email.
If you change the despatch date for an order of flowers with a personalised card, we may have to cancel the original order and place a new one. This is to ensure that the personalised card will be sent together with the flowers.
At Moonpig, we always try to send your products in perfect condition. However, occasionally, a problem can arise. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, or it is damaged in delivery or is the wrong item, we ask you to contact us to let us know of the problem as soon as possible. We will then advise you on whether you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
We have different rules for returns of (a) personalised products and flowers, and (b) non- personalised products – see "Returning products and issuing refunds" below.
7.1. Reporting a problem
If for any reason you are not happy with your Moonpig order, please contact our Customer Service Team. Call 0345 4500 100 (or +44 345 4500 100 if outside the United Kingdom), or use our contact form. You will need to quote your order number, the email address you have registered and the details of the problem with the order.
We aim to acknowledge any complaint within 14 working days (usually it takes 1-2 days), and will do our best to resolve it within 28 days. We may ask you to take a photograph of the product to help us communicate with our suppliers and correct any future problems. Should it be necessary, we will then advise you how to return your item.
Please note: because flowers are perishable, we need to be informed of any problem with your order within three days of delivery to give us the best chance of resolving the issue. We will, at our discretion, consider issues raised after three days, but reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement.
7.2. Returning products and issuing refunds
Personalised products: Cards, Mugs, Framed Cards, T-shirts, Alcohol Gifts, Canvas & Acrylics and Phone Cases
Where an item is faulty, we will ask you to return it to us within three days of receipt. You can contact our Customer Service Team for a Freepost returns address. Your right to return items to us in accordance with these Terms is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will reimburse the price you have paid for the product(s) onto the credit or debit card that you paid with. Alternatively, we may offer to reprint (if applicable) and resend the item free of charge. Please note it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend.
Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions such as product misuse or if personalisation is mis-spelt or if you have uploaded an image of a low resolution or size. Please see section 3.3, 'Personalising products', for more information.
If the recipient receives damaged flowers or they fail to arrive, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange to re-send on the next available delivery date or a full or partial refund. The amount of partial refund will depend on the specific circumstances surrounding the flowers.
As is the case with other gifts, it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend. Where flowers have been damaged we will normally ask for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine what is going wrong with our system or our couriers. Refunds cannot be given for flowers that have died quickly, unless we understand there to be a genuine problem. It is important that flowers are cared for correctly. Putting them by heat sources or draughts, or failing to change the water will damage them. We include instructions and flower-food with all our arrangements. All flowers should normally last five days or longer, although this varies by variety. In some circumstances, flowers are sent in bud and will not be fully open when they arrive. However, they should open once they have settled at room temperature.
It is important that we are contacted as soon as possible regarding issues with your order or the product(s) you have ordered. We need to be informed of any issues within three days of the delivery to give us the best chance of successfully resolving the issue.
Non-personalised products: Soft Toys, Gift Boxes, Food Gifts, Alcohol Gifts, Beauty Gifts, Jewellery
Some of the products you can buy from us, such as soft toys and gift boxes (as long as they are not modified to your requirements), are non-personalised. You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised product (other than flowers – for which see above), provided you notify us of the cancellation – either by calling us or using our contact form – no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and must pay the cost of returning the product to our nominated address. We will refund the purchase price you have paid for the product and its standard delivery charges (but not any expedited, tracked or other special delivery charges you may have chosen to pay) within 14 days of its return. However, if the value of the product has been reduced by any handling of it beyond what is necessary to check whether the product is as expected, we may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum we refund to you. Note that the value of a product may be reduced to nothing if its seal (or similar) is broken. Please follow any returns procedure for non-personalised products which we specify from time to time. Earrings or any jewellery set containing earrings are non-refundable due to health and hygiene reasons.
Note that the right to cancel a contract and return a product as described in the paragraph above does not apply to:
- personalised products
- any food, drink or other products which normally deteriorate rapidly
8.1. Abuse of service
You agree not to use Moonpig directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose, or to cause distress or offence to any person. You also agree not to upload, email to us or print any images or other material which might infringe our Content Rules (set out in section 3.4 above).
8.2. Intellectual Property
All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that appears on the Website or App is protected by Moonpig's or third party copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. "Moonpig" is our registered trademark, and you agree not to display or use it in any manner without our prior written consent.
You may use and access Moonpig to the extent required for the use of the Services in accordance with these Terms, and for the purpose that we make them available. You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in material taken from Moonpig.
No-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from Moonpig, or any of the material which is found on Moonpig unless properly licensed in writing by us to do so. You are not allowed to use Moonpig (or to copy or use any material found on Moonpig) for any commercial purpose other than to conduct the purchase of a product from Moonpig.
No-one may use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Moonpig for any purpose without our prior express written permission.
8.3. Website content and service access
We will always try to ensure that Moonpig is available 24 hours a day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
Occasionally, we may provide links to other websites or resources for your convenience. We do not endorse the contents of those websites and are not responsible for their availability or service. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
We use reasonable care and skill to provide Moonpig in accordance with our specifications for Moonpig but:
- the Services are provided "as is"
- we cannot and do not guarantee that Moonpig or the Services will meet your requirements
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order in accordance with section 3.2. We are under a legal duty to supply goods which conform to our contract with the User.
We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
- for any loss of revenue, data, business, anticipated savings, profits, opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any business interruption
- any loss or corruption of data
- any loss or damage which does not directly result from (or which exceeds that which was caused as a direct result of) our breach of this Agreement, howsoever caused or arising
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the Terms by you, your use of the Website or App, or anything done while your Account is logged into the Website or App.
The provisions of this section 9.5 shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
We reserve the right at any time and without notice (a) to suspend or terminate your ability to access Moonpig, (b) to suspend or terminate your use of all or part of the Services and/or any then-current orders for products, and/or (c) to take technical and legal steps to stop you from using Moonpig if you appear to us to be in breach of any provision of these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person.
In addition, we are entitled to suspend provision of all or part of the Services at any time if we are obliged or advised to comply with an order, instruction or request of any limb of government, or any regulator, court or other competent authority.
8.7. Contact from third parties
If anyone contacts us in relation to your or your Account's use of Moonpig or a transaction associated with you or your Account, then you agree:
- to provide all reasonable information and assistance we may require in connection with responding to that contact
- to respond promptly and accurately to it, should we pass the message to you for a response
Moonpig offers a scheme that allows you to make a payment on account as advance payment for products you may purchase through Moonpig. In return, you get an additional bonus credit to be used to pay for applicable products.
This system of payment on account and bonus credit is referred to as "Prepay". We reserve the right to change that name, however these same Terms will still apply to it.
9.1. Prepay account information
Prepay credit and bonus credit amounts are separately recorded. The total balance of credit is shown in 'Credit history' under the 'My Accounts' tab which you can find when you are logged into your Account.
9.2. Applicable products
You can use your Prepay balance to pay for qualifying products: see http://www.moonpig.com/uk/prepay/ for the products in question.
Note that prepay balances, including any bonus credit, cannot be used on certain products which are highlighted on the Prepay page. These products must be paid for by credit/debit card.
9.3. Purchasing products using Prepay
At the point of checkout, our system will check your balance of Prepay and bonus credit. Any qualifying products will be paid for by drawing down the Prepay credit and bonus credit balance; if that balance is insufficient for the purchase, you will need to pay the balance using one of the forms of payment accepted by us.
9.4. Our liability to you
Any Prepay payment is deemed to be a payment for qualifying products to be ordered from us. Our responsibility and liability to you will be to provide applicable products to the value of your Prepay balance. Cash balances will not be returned except in cases where the customer has received faulty products and requested a refund of the unused Prepay cash balance held on their Moonpig Account.
9.5. Prepay balance reminders and expiration
If you do not place any orders for a six month period, we will send an email to the address in your Account details to remind you of your balance. This will be repeated at 12 months and 18 months. If a period of 24 months passes with no orders placed using your Prepay balance, we will assume that your Account is no longer active and your Prepay balance will expire.
The offers and promotions which we make available on our Website or through our App are governed by terms and conditions which will be accessible to you at the time here.
11.1 Moonpig Vouchers
Terms and conditions for Moonpig voucher codes can be found here.
Terms and conditions for live Moonpig competitions can be found here.
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to the Services, the Website and the App.
If any of these Terms is found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Only you and Moonpig shall be entitled to enforce these Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on Moonpig. The new version of these Terms will take effect:
- commencing 28 days after the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if any of the changes is to an operative provision of these Terms which is capable of adversely affecting you
- immediately upon the date of posting (or such later date as we indicate in the relevant posting), if the changes are not reasonably capable of adversely affecting you - examples of which would include, without limitation, (i) changing the name of, and/or the web-address that you use to access, Moonpig, and (ii) the refinement of provisions that are already included or referred to in these Terms
In either case, if you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and Moonpig. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
These Terms, the Services and each order and purchase of a product shall be governed by English law.
You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, the Services and any order for or purchase of a product.
We don't separately file the Terms entered into by Users when they register for Moonpig. Please make a durable copy of these Terms by printing and/or saving a downloaded copy on your own computer. They are offered in English only.
By submitting a review on Moonpig, you confirm and agree that:
- You are the sole author of the review – none of it has been copied from elsewhere;
- Your review is accurate and fair;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- You grant Moonpig a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, copy and modify your review.
You also agree you will not submit a review:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes anyone’s copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights, or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- That breaches any applicable law, or that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory;
- That promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That references any other website or service;
- That misrepresents identity or impersonates any person;
- That includes any personally identifying information about any person, such as their name, address, phone number, or email address;
- That is pornographic, obscene or indecent;
- That may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person; or
- That comments on any other reviewer
Moonpig reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to:
- Decline to publish a review; and
- Remove a review for any reason
For any review that you submit, you grant Moonpig a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate and create derivative works from that review in any medium or technology throughout the world.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Moonpig and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
When we refer to "Moonpig" in these Terms, we mean Moonpig.com Limited, the www.moonpig.com site, any Moonpig application that you access, according to the context.
These terms ('Terms') set out the terms and conditions which apply to our Moonpig Rewards loyalty programme (‘Moonpig Rewards’). By participating in Moonpig Rewards you signify that you accept, and agree to abide by, these Terms.
References to 'you' mean you as a participator in Moonpig Rewards. References to 'we', 'us', 'our' or 'Moonpig' are to the provider of Moonpig Rewards, which is Moonpig.com Limited
The Terms supplement Moonpig’s Terms and Conditions (‘Moonpig Ts & Cs’) and our policy on cookies/. Words and phrases used in the Terms have the meanings given to them in the Moonpig Ts & Cs.
14.1 Moonpig Rewards Participation
To qualify for, and to participate in, Moonpig Rewards (a) you must be a current holder of an Account with Moonpig, and (b) you must register for the Moonpig Reward scheme.
After you register for Moonpig Rewards, you will be a Moonpig Rewards member and are eligible to participate in the Moonpig Rewards scheme. You may opt out of participation in Moonpig Rewards at any time by changing this preference in your Account details.
While you remain registered for Moonpig Rewards, and for so long as we make Moonpig Rewards available, you will be able to earn stamps by completing Qualifying Orders, and – once you have accumulated sufficient stamps – to redeem Moonpig Rewards (in the form of specific types of Moonpig card), as described in (and subject to) these Terms.
If we suspect fraud or misconduct, we may suspend your Moonpig Rewards your Moonpig Account, and/or revoke any stamps and Moonpig Rewards you have accrued.
14.2. Qualifying Orders
A Moonpig Rewards qualifying purchase ('Qualifying Order') is any completed purchase of a product made through your Moonpig Account on Moonpig.com/uk (our 'Website') except when you purchase:
- Kids’ books
14.3. Earning Moonpig Reward Stamps
For each Qualifying Order made on our Website, you will be awarded 1 virtual Moonpig Rewards stamp (a ‘stamp’) which will appear within your Moonpig Rewards Account.
You will be awarded 1 stamp for every Qualifying Order you make. Note that if there are multiple items in a Qualifying Order, you will receive 1 stamp only. It is a Qualifying Order, and not any individual product within a Qualifying Order, that qualifies for a stamp.
A stamp will be allocated to you when you place an order for a Qualifying Order. If you subsequently cancel that order, or return any of the product(s) you purchased in that Qualifying Order, the related stamp will still appear in your Moonpig Rewards Account. If we reasonably determine that you have cancelled one or more Qualifying Orders or returned product(s) with the principal objective of obtaining stamps without completing the relevant Qualifying Order(s), we shall be entitled to treat such activity as fraud or misconduct, with the consequences set out in paragraph 7 above.
We reserve the right to make changes to the way that stamps are allocated – such as by automatically removing or not allocating a stamp where the Qualifying Order is cancelled or not completed or the product that is the subject of the Qualifying Order is returned. If we do so, we will change these Terms and post them on the Website, as specified in paragraph 29 below.
If a period of 24 months passes during which you have not earned any stamps, we will assume that you no longer wish to participate in Moonpig Rewards, and any accumulated stamps will automatically expire, and will no longer be usable for Moonpig Rewards.
14.4. Moonpig Rewards
For every 6 stamps accumulated in your Moonpig Account, you will will granted a Moonpig Reward entitling you to one standard or standard square card of your choice on the Website. Note that your Moonpig Reward does not include the cost of postage of your selected card, which you will have to pay when you select your Moonpig Reward. We will provide you with a voucher representing your Moonpig Rewards (a ‘Voucher’) – it will be sent to the email address we hold for you in your Moonpig Account. Your Voucher will also appear as part of the Moonpig Rewards in your Account.
Each Voucher expires after three months. Therefore, you must use your Moonpig Reward within three months after the date when we send you the Voucher for it, after which it will automatically expire. There is no cash alternative to a stamp, Voucher or Moonpig Reward.
14.5. Redeeming Moonpig Rewards
Things you need to know about redeeming your Moonpig Rewards Vouchers:
- You will need to enter your Moonpig Reward Voucher code into the shopping basket voucher code box on the Website to redeem your Moonpig Reward card.
- You will need to pay the postage charges for delivering your Moonpig Reward card.
- A Moonpig Reward Voucher may be used in conjunction with other promotions and offers but may not be used in conjunction with another Moonpig Reward Voucher (or any other voucher codes).
- Each Moonpig Rewards Voucher must be used within 3 months of the date when it is issued to you.
14.6. Redeeming Moonpig Rewards
Where a purchase is made from Moonpig using Moonpig Rewards and that purchase is cancelled, your refund will be by means of a replacement Moonpig Rewards Voucher.
Where a purchase is made from Moonpig partly using Moonpig Rewards and partly money, and that purchase is cancelled, your refund will be in Moonpig Rewards Vouchers and money (in the same amounts as your original purchase).
14.7. BONUS STAMPS
From time to time, at Moonpig's discretion, we may provide opportunities to earn bonus stamps in addition to the stamps earned on Qualifying Orders. If offered, bonus stamps may be advertised to you by email and/or in your Moonpig Account or the Website. If you want to benefit from a bonus stamp offer, you will need to comply with the applicable terms and conditions for that offer, which we will communicate to you at that time.
14.8. OTHER BITS YOU SHOULD KNOW
You need to make sure that the email address and other contact information in your Moonpig Account is at all times accurate and up to date. Moonpig will not be responsible if you don't receive or you lose any stamps or Moonpig Rewards by reason of failing to meet this requirement.
Moonpig Rewards and stamps have no monetary value, cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way or traded, except as stated in these Terms.
You may opt out of Moonpig Rewards at any time here and by doing so you agree that this will end your participation in Moonpig Rewards. If you opt out of Moonpig Rewards or you close your Moonpig Account, all stamps and Moonpig Rewards will be removed from your Account, and you will not be entitled to use any Voucher that has been issued to you.
If you later choose to opt back in to Moonpig Rewards, your Moonpig Rewards participation will start again from the point you opt back in, as if you were a new participant. Previously earned stamps and Vouchers will not be available to you.
You are not able to opt-out of receiving Moonpig Rewards emails if you wish to benefit from Moonpig Rewards programme, as we will need to email your Moonpig Reward Vouchers, and other Moonpig Rewards-related communications, to you there.
All purchases made from Moonpig, including Qualifying Orders, are governed by the Moonpig Ts & Cs, save as provided in these Terms.
If you have any other questions just check our FAQs page. If you can't find the answer to your question, then please contact us.
These Terms, together with the Moonpig Ts & Cs, are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to the subject-matter of these Terms.
If any of these Terms is found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on the Website. The new version of these Terms will take effect on a date that we will specify at the time.
You and we each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising in connection with these Terms, Moonpig Rewards or any of the subject-matter of these Terms.
These Terms supersede and replace all prior terms and conditions relating to Moonpig Rewards, including the Moonpig Reward Loyalty Pilot Programme Terms and Conditions.
These Terms take effect on 26th of October 2016